For what I was thinking would be a pretty miserable experience, I finally broke down and made a trip to the maternity section at Gap yesterday. This is not something that I was looking forward to because I definitely didn't want to resort to some of the ugly clothes that they have out there for pregger women. Gotta still be cute! What made me break down you ask? I basically retired about 3/4 of my pants and skirts on Monday evening. And I realize that I'm just "putting them aside" for the moment, it was a little bit sad. And since most of those pants and skirts are for work, I needed some clothes to wear asap.
Maternity pants and jeans are wonderful!! Gap has these amazing skinny jeans that look just like regular jeans but with little elastic bands on the inside that you pull and button on the inside of the waistband, which cinches the back of the jeans. I felt so cute in them! And the work pants? Omg, pants for dummies! You just pull them on and that's it. No zipper, no buttons, just a little elastic band (not like the ones with the bands that go all the way up to your boobs). And they fit and look great! Phew! Really, who knew?! I will be hitting up Old Navy today for any cheaper versions......and I am very excited about it. Ha!
And by the way, I will be posting a new belly picture this week for everyone. Baby G is growing!
Aim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment