Friday, December 11, 2009

Bathroom Demo: 12/5/09


So here's our bathroom before the demo. Please take note of the lovely beige tub, beige toilet, and beige shell shaped sink. Yes, shell shaped. A very popular style, apparently, back in the 80's? Oh, and the wheat grass tiles placed every so often, so not to overwhelm. Ahem......what were these people thinking?!

And here is our bathroom on Dec 5th at about 11am:


Well, I guess we have to finish now! I can't believe it's finally happening! I take off to run some errands (ahhh, the benefits of being preggers!) and here is what I return to:


Wow! A toilet and a tub that is sawed in half is all that's left! Well done, babe! Baby G is gonna love getting baths in the new tub!

Stay tuned next week for before and after photos!

Love
Aim

No comments:

Post a Comment