
Happy Due Date to me and Baby G! Do you hear the Rocky music playing in your head right now? I do! I celebrated by having a huge pancake breakfast with Jenn and also by going to the gym. I know, am I crazy? Well, February 9th has come and gone and Baby G is still comfortably chillin' in my belly. I'm still feeling good. I'm still comfortable and trying to rest and relax as much as possible before he arrives. Oh the anxiety of not knowing when he will decide to make his appearance! I'm patiently waiting, and waiting for any signs that labor may be around the corner. But don't worry, as soon they do appear, you all will know! I have my weekly midwife appt tomorrow where I will be getting a biophysical/non stress test to make sure everything is still running smoothly inside. I'll be sure to keep everyone posted! And for those in the NE who are lucky enough to be off of work today.....Happy Snow Day!
Stay tuned!!
Love
Aim
Your belly looks lower this week, so I don't think it will be much longer! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI agree, it does look lower. Dad says he's ready for a baby and is hoping to head north this weekend!
ReplyDeleteOooo! Really? It does? Cool. I'll be sure to eat some spicy curry tonight in the hopes that mom and dad can head up this weekend!
ReplyDeleteAim