Tuesday, October 12, 2010

April 2010 and Jack's first trip to South Carolina!


This was Jack's first flight and his first trip to South Carolina.  We were even able to visit Charleston on the exact day of Tommy and I's 4 year anniversary.  And the pictures below of us were taken 13 years apart!  My, how fashions have changed! 

Jack was amazing on his first airplane ride.  He did sleep most of the time, but I was able to get through the airport by myself with all of his stuff.  Which was the biggest accomplishment!  I definitely plan on keeping up our travels if he's always this good!  And free.....until he's 2.  ;)

In SC, Jack was able to meet his Great Grandma Barbara and Great Grandpa Chick.  He also met a bunch of Mimi's and Dude's friends.  We had a little welcoming party of sorts and, of course, Jack was as happy as could be, being passed around by everyone.  And I think that Jack really liked SC.....why?  Because, for the first time since he was born, he slept through the entire night!!  This happened only for a couple of nights, but Mommy was grateful nonetheless!!
  
Tommy and Aimee, 1996/1997


Tommy and Aimee, 2010


Jack's first plane ride!  Wee!


Jack and Mimi
Jack, Mimi, and the Dude

"I'm not too sure about this, Dude!"

Jack and cousin Megan

Jack and Great Grandma Barbara

Jack and Great Grandpa Chick

The Weyers

Jack playing World of Warcraft

"I discovered my tongue!"

This is the same spot where Tommy and I took one of our wedding photos, exactly 4 years earlier.

Me and my munchkin


Ooooooo!

Daddy's boy

Momma's boy

3 generations

Jack's first trip to the beach!

Hugs

My girls from high school, Tara and Lisa, and our babes.

No comments:

Post a Comment