Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Our growing Jackie beans....

Future marching band member, following in Mommy's footsteps?  Ha!
Can I just tell you all how adorable Jack is??  I'm not biased at all (wink wink!), but he is just too cute!! He's really talking so much these days.  He's super curious about everything, asking "What's this?" ALL of the time.  And he'll always repeat what you tell him.  He knows a lot of words and is able to apply them correctly.  Like he knows what a watch is, what the clock is, a bracelet, etc.  Animals are a favorite of his, being able to point out zebras, elephants, monkeys and more!  His first phrase was "Iuv (I love) you, dada!".  He said this as Tommy was dropping us off at daycare a couple of weeks ago.  It's amazing to see how drastically these little nuggets change and grow up in such a short period of time!  I really think that his daycare has a lot to do with how much he is learning day to day.  I feel like he is so smart and really catches on quickly.  I'm just so proud of him, already!!  Here are just a few random photos to make you smile.

Love

Aimee

Jack LOVES to draw!

Up to bat!

What did you do, Jack......

Any chance you were hungry?

No comments:

Post a Comment