Thursday, September 13, 2012

Greetings from Asbury!!


Thanks to the photographers in our family (Ma G and Nick), we were able to get some really fun photos of our family taken without spending a fortune.  And really, what better way to get a camera shy 2 year old to smile in front of the camera than to have your Nonnie and Uncle behind it!  It was such a fun day, romping around the beach and the boardwalk!  As usual, Jack had an awesome time running around like crazy, eating sand and finding cool shells on the beach.  And we really like Asbury Park.  I think it gets a bad rap.  But being that we used to rent a beach house just 2 towns south of it, we've gotten to spend a lot of time there and really experience the things it has to offer; A great little main street with great restaurants, old historic buildings and a rich history that just make you think about how things were "back in the day" in this beach town, a cool little water park for Jack to play in, a dog beach for Zolie, a fun boardwalk, and a VERY eclectic group of people to "people watch"!  I love how the pics came out.....I want to do this for every season!!  Big hugs and kisses to my professional photographers... Ma and my little bro, Nick!!


Mommy's always gotta goof around!


Team Gisondi!

Our paparazzi shot

We decided NOT to throw him in...haha!

Kisses from my favorite little nugget

Our attempt at a Polo RL ad

What a silly family!

Group kiss!

Oh sand!  Yum!!!

I don't know how he does this!

Good think Nick didn't make us all eat the sand for this pic!

Monkeying around

Wow.  We need tans.

Look what I found, Nonni!!

Now if I can just get them to do the 1/2 marathon with me!

We actually got him to sit still....for a second!

Who brought this goober along?

Jack's turn!

Beach yoga with mommy.

Deep Thoughts, by Jack Gisondi

A rare glimpse at the man behind the camera...

No comments:

Post a Comment