Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Halloween everyone!!

Anyone who knows me knows exactly how much I LOVE to get dressed up for Halloween.  I love Christmas because of the gathering of families, but nothing beats the dressing up, candy, and debauchery (not always from myself, especially these days) that comes along with this fun fall holiday. 

Tommy and I have almost always gone as a "couple", except for last year....

Fist pumping Guido and Naughty Nun

And who could forget 2008-2003 (and in 2002, we were a nun and priest, but I don't believe we had a digital camera then or for prior years!)......

Hippies at heart

The referee and professional Ping Pong players

Cowboy and Cowgirl


  
Coppers

Black Dagger and their Groupie

Angel and Devil

And this year, we got to go as a family.....

Popeye, Olive Oil, Swee' Pea, and Zolie the Sailordog (woof woof!)

We didn't exactly party hard this year.  Just a trip to the Biergarten with Jack on Saturday, but we did "march" in Hoboken's Annual Ragamuffin Parade.  It was a lot of fun and we got quite a lot of looks and comments, which made Mama feel good after working on our costumes!  We entered the costume contest but our group "Family", was the last to go out of 5 groups and we had already waited 40 minutes in the cold before they even got to the second group.  So we went home and took the pic above.  Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween!  Now, I just have to start thinking about what to be for next year....ha!

Zolie, the Sailordog

At the Ragamuffin Parade

Swee' Pea and Popeye
Our little Swee' Pea

No comments:

Post a Comment